- How can a Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient unregister from the programme?
The Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient is required to walk into any YES store to unregister from the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy. Deregistration is required if the Recipient is changing Service Provider, and he/she wants to continue enjoying the remainder of their Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy under their new Service Provider. Please note however that the deregistration only applies to the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient who has opted for the RM15 monthly data plan subsidy; it does not apply to device package subsidy.
- If a Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient unregisters from the programme, will doing so terminate their service plan?
No, deregistering from the Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy will not terminate the Recipient’s service plan. He/She can continue using their service plan by paying a commitment charge. But if the Recipient does not intend to continue, then they will need to terminate their plan.
- Is a Jaringan Prihatin Subsidy Recipient required to unregister before changing service plans with the same Service Provider?
No, the Recipient is not required to unregister.
- Can a Jaringan Subsidy Recipient enjoy the remainder of the Subsidy if they terminate their mobile number with their existing Service Provider within the 12 months, and switch to a new number with another Service Provider?
Yes, you will still be able to enjoy the RM15 rebate under your new Service Provider after terminating your service with your previous Service Provider as long as you have not exceeded twelve (12) redemptions over the duration of the programme, which lasts from 5 May 2021 to 30 September 2022.
- I am a postpaid customer enjoying the RM15/month rebate. Will I continue receiving a rebate after the termination of my service?
No, once your service is terminated, you will no longer be able to enjoy the RM15/month rebate.