- What is Yes eSIM?
Yes eSIM is a digital and embedded SIM that allows you to activate a Yes mobile plan without having to use a physical SIM card to connect to the Yes network (for calls, SMS and data usage). With Yes eSIM, you can quickly and easily get a new mobile plan and/ or transfer an existing Yes mobile plan from one phone to another, activate Yes eSIM anytime, anywhere.
- Where can I get Yes eSIM?
Yes eSIM is available via Yes Online Store (YOS), MyYes App, Yes Stores and Yes Authorised Dealers.
- Do I have to pay for the Yes eSIM?
There are no charges on Yes eSIM for newly registered and new Port in (MNP) customer. For Yes eSIM replacement, usual SIM replacement charges will apply.
- How do I activate my Yes eSIM?
You may activate your Yes eSIM using MyYes App. Please follow the on-screen steps.
- Do I have to sign up to any specific Yes mobile plan in order to use Yes eSIM?
Yes, you may sign up to any Yes Prepaid and Postpaid mobile plans using a Yes eSIM as long as your device is eSIM supported. Yes eSIM does not support any broadband devices.
- Why do I need to install the Yes eSIM profile on my device?
The Yes eSIM profile allows customers device to connect to the Yes network to enjoy the Yes services via the eSIM supported device
- What are the devices supported by Yes eSIM?
To use Yes eSIM, you need to have an eSIM supported device. Please refer to eSIM supported devices for more information.
- Can I change my existing physical SIM card to a Yes eSIM, and vice versa?
Yes you may. The usual replacement SIM charges will apply.
- What happens to my Yes mobile plan if I remove my Yes eSIM profile?
If you remove/delete your Yes eSIM profile, your Yes mobile plan is still valid and is not affected. To continue using the Yes network and services, please reinstall the Yes eSIM profile via MyYes App.
- What should I do if my device activated with Yes eSIM is lost or stolen?
You will need to lodge a police report and email to email@example.com and request for temporary suspension of mobile line to prevent unauthorised usage. Once you have a new eSIM-supported device, you can request for Yes eSIM replacement.
- What should I do if my Yes eSIM profile fails to be installed?
Kindly ensure that the device has internet connection throughout the process. You may attempt to install again the Yes eSIM profile via MyYes app. Please also ensure that your account is in active status (not suspended or barred).
- Can I switch my Yes eSIM profile to another eSIM-supported device?
Yes, you need to delete your Yes eSIM profile from the current device and reinstall the Yes eSIM profile in the new eSIM-supported device. Most devices support only one (1) active Yes eSIM profile at any time.
- Can I install the same Yes eSIM profile on multiple devices?
No, you cannot install the same Yes eSIM profile on multiple devices. Most devices support only one (1) active Yes eSIM profile at any time.
- I have accidentally removed my Yes eSIM profile/reset my phone. Can I restore my Yes eSIM profile?
Yes, you can always install your Yes eSIM profile again via MyYes app.
- I accidentally deleted my Yes eSIM profile. Will it affect my personal or supplementary lines registered under me?
No, this will not affect your personal or supplementary lines. You will just need to reinstall your Yes eSIM profile in any eSIM-supported device.
- What should I do if I want to sell or pass on my device with Yes eSIM?
You should delete your Yes eSIM profile from the device. If it’s not deleted, any future usage incurred will still be billed to your account.
- Can I add multiple Yes eSIM profile into my eSIM supported device?
Multiple eSIM profiles can be installed in your eSIM supported device. However, most devices support only one (1) active Yes eSIM profile at a time.
- I did not receive any email on Yes eSIM barcode for activation, what do I need to do?
You may contact our YesCare via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will my Yes mobile plan services be interrupted after I installed the eSIM profile?
No, there will not be any interruptions to your Yes mobile plan services.
- Can Yes eSIM be used for roaming or IDD?
Yes, it works the same as roaming or IDD with a physical SIM. Please visit yes.my/roaming/ for more information.
- Will my contacts be transferred to my eSIM when I move from a physical SIM?
No, you would need to do a backup and transfer your contacts to your device before switching to Yes eSIM.
- Does Yes eSIM have a valid mobile number?
Yes, a valid Yes mobile number will be assigned.
- Will I be tied to a contract if I activate the Yes eSIM?
Yes eSIM is not tied to any contract. However the contract will be depending on the Yes mobile plan that you subscribed to.
- Can my supplementary line use the Yes eSIM?
Yes as long as you’re supplementary line is using an eSIM supported devices.
- Do I need an internet connection to activate my Yes eSIM and install the Yes eSIM profile?
Yes, you will need an internet connection.
- Does Yes eSIM affect internet speed?
No. Yes eSIM will not affect your internet speed.
- Can I change my mobile plan from physical SIM to eSIM? Is there any cost for the change of SIM? How fast is the change of SIM?
Yes, you can change from Yes physical SIM to eSIM. You can do so via MyYes app, Yes Stores or Yes Authorised Dealers by choosing SIM replacement. The usual SIM replacement charges will apply.
- Does Yes eSIM drain battery in your device?
No, the Yes eSIM itself does not drain the battery of your device.
- My device is not eSIM supported device, and I have bought the Yes eSIM. What should I do?
You may perform replacement SIM from Yes eSIM to physical SIM. The usual SIM replacement charges will apply.
- I have successfully installed the Yes eSIM profile device but still unable to connect to Yes network, what should I do?
Ensure the availability of Yes 5G/4G coverage in your area and eSIM is turned on in your phone setting. If the problem still persists, please contact YesCare via email email@example.com.