- What is YES SIPconnect?
Yes SIPconnect is a carrier-grade IP telephony service that provides quality voice communication, delivered over data connections instead of traditional copper PSTN exchange.
- What equipment do I need before subscribing to YES SIPconnect?
You will need a Media Gateway and PABX equipment.
- Does YES support number porting (re-using my current business number)?
Unfortunately, we do not currently support number porting.
- Can I keep my current YES SIPconnect number if I relocate my office?
Yes. There will be no change in your number should you relocate your office. Just contact our Support Desk to update us with the necessary details.
- Can I add additional Channels/Numbers on top of the subscribed package?
Should you find that the provided Channels are insufficient for your business needs, you can upgrade to a higher package. If you are subscribed to our highest package and still require additional Channels, do contact your friendly Account Manager to submit your request. We will provide the necessary support to accommodate your request.
As for additional Numbers, you can purchase a block of 10 Numbers at an additional RM 50 per month to meet your business needs.
- Can YES provide and manage my CPE for YES SIPconnect?
Yes. For your peace of mind, we can refer you to our trusted partner who can help you manage your CPE.
- Can I upgrade/downgrade the package during the commitment period?
Yes. During the commitment period, you are allowed to upgrade the plan that you have to a higher one.
However, you are currently not allowed to downgrade the plan at this time. This service will be available in the future.
- Will there be any penalty if I choose to terminate the service before the end of the commitment period?
Yes. There will be a penalty charge if you terminate the service before the end of the commitment period. You will be penalised with the remaining monthly recurring charge of the subscribed packages.
- What are the available payment options for the service?
Below are the accepted payment methods for the subscribed service. We will keep you updated if there are new payment options in the future.
b. Bank Transfer
- What is the billing cycle for the service?
The billing for YES SIP connect is done Monthly
- Are there any equipment provided by YES for this service?
If your local IP PBX equipment is compatible with our service, there will be no equipment provided by us.
However, if your local IP PBX is not compatible, we will provide you with Media Gateway equipment. This equipment will be owned and maintained by us.
- Who should I contact if there are connectivity issues on my network?
You may contact your Account Manager during office hours. Alternatively, you can contact our 24×7 Support Desk at +6018-3330033 to resolve your issue.