- How can Yes Business Mobility / Yes SoHo benefit me?
With the wide coverage area of our service, you can be assured that you will stay connected to both Internet and Voice connectivity wherever you are.
- How can I check if my area is within the coverage area?
You can check our extensive coverage area at:- www.yes.my/support/coverage.
- Can I change my Yes Business Mobility / Yes SoHo Plan during the commitment period?
Yes, during the commitment period, you are allow to upgrade the plan that you have to a higher one. However, you are not allow to downgrade the plan at this time. This service will be available in the future.
- Is there any tonnage/data quota for the service?
To ensure fair usage for all Yes’s customer, we do enforced a cap on the monthly data usage. Refer to Pricing Table for more details.
- What happen if I’ve reached my monthly allocated data quota?
You can purchase our Add-Ons to increase your data quota for your plan. Otherwise, your bandwidth speed will be throttled down.
- Is there any penalty, if I choose to terminate the service before the end of the commitment period?
Yes, there will be penalty charge if you terminate before the end of the commitment period. You will be penalized with the remaining term of the monthly recurring charge.
- What is the payment method for the service?
Below is the acceptable payment method for the subscribed service.
a. Online Banking (selected banks)
b. Credit Card
c. Over the Counter (Yes Store/Kiosk, Yes Exclusive Retail Partner
- What is the bill cycle for Yes Converged Service?
The bill cycle for Yes Converged Service is Monthly.
- Is there any equipment provided by Yes for this service?
Yes, depending on the plan selected, Refer to Pricing Table for more details.
- What is the warranty period for the equipment?
Standard 1 year warranty applies.
- Who should I contact, if there is connectivity issue on my service?
You can contact our Support Desk during office hours at +6018-3330033 to resolve your issue.